Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boobs

Okay, I debated whether or not to actually post this, since it is a "too much information" kind of topic, but then I decided what the hell! It's my blog, I can post what I want! lol!

In general, I don't like my boobs. They are too small, and deflated. But when I am pregnant or nursing, I love them!! They actually seem to get bigger with each pregnancy, and STAY a bit bigger! I told Gairod we need to have a couple more kids, just to see how big my boobs can get! LOL!

Seriously though, before Jade, I was a small B. When I was pregnant with her I went up to a large B or small C. When I was nursing her, I was a large C. The best part is, after I finished nursing her (at 8 months), I never went back down to a B!! I stayed a small C.
When I was pregnant with the triplets, I went up to a D. When I was pumping for them, I was a DD. After I finished pumping (at 3.5 months) I went down to a large C.
With this pregnancy I am already into a DD. I am very interested to see what I am when I am nursing, and what I go back down to after!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...