I really hope I didn't offend anyone with my post about boobs yesterday! I don't want to seem like some weirdo pervert who is obsessed with boobs, I'm really not!
The point of my post was that I am actually happy with a part of my body right now! In general, I hate my body. I have never been skinny. I have never had a flat stomach. I have never had nice, big, perky boobs!
When I got pregnant with Jade, at 18, I gained 56lbs, and got TONS of stretch marks. So by the ripe old age of 19, my body was already ruined, never to be seen in a bikini!
The triplets stretched out my stomach so bad, that I will forever have sagging skin, and nothing short of a tummy tuck can fix it.
When I am pregnant is the only time I actually like my body. My boobs fill out, and it is okay for my stomach to stick out! So again, I didn't mean to sound like a weirdo, I was just expressing my happiness with finally liking something about my body!
No comments:
Post a Comment