Tuesday, August 10, 2010

YAY Jade!!!

Today, my big girl learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!!!

YES, she is 8 years old, which is kind of old to still have training wheels, but in her/our defense, she has never really shown much interest in riding a bike until this Spring/Summer. In the Spring she started riding quite a bit (as did the triplets!), and we decided our goal was for her to be able to ride without training wheels by the end of the summer! She has been practicing and practicing, riding up and down our street almost every day! This afternoon I was outside watching her, and I noticed that she was totally balancing, and not actually using her training wheels at all! So we got Gairod to take off her training wheels, and off she went - just like that! I am SO proud of her, and she is SO happy! :)

After supper tonight, we got the triplets and Sage to bed, and Jade and Gairod went off on a bike ride! There's no stopping her now!!

Here are some picture as they were leaving:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...