Wednesday, August 25, 2010

De-cluttering.........again....or still?!

I am on another de-cluttering kick, and this time it has lasted more than a couple of days! lol! I am still convinced that if we can seriously pare down our material possessions, life will be simpler. Less stuff means less to clean, right?!

One of my goals for this school year, is to keep life simple. This includes "stuff", and making sure we have less of it. Somehow we seem to accumulate SO much, and most of it is not needed. SO, this week, I have been working on the kitchen.

One of the reasons I don't really enjoy cooking, is because we have a small kitchen that lacks counter space, pantry space, and cabinet space. So I have been busy clearing out stuff that we really don't use or need. So far I have done the pantry, the top of the fridge, the cabinet above the fridge, and all of the upper cabinets except for the one above the stove.

I figure if I can continue to do a little bit each day, I will eventually get it all done! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Wish I had your motivation! Mine comes in one-day spurts, haha! Followed by a week of being too lazy/tired to do it again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...