First of all, I CAN NOT BELIEVE my baby is 11 months old!!! :( WHERE has the time gone?!?!
Last night was another good night - actually it was better than the first night! :) Sage didn't wake up until about 2:15am. I fed her on one side, and although she was a bit upset when I didn't feed her on the other side, she didn't cry, just whimpered a bit. I put her back in her crib, and she went right back to sleep!! She didn't get up again until about 6:15am.
I am SO glad the first two nights have gone so well, and I am really hoping that I can get her sleeping through the night again really soon!! :)
Only one more month until my baby is a year old :(
She is growing up and changing SO much lately! Today she started waving, and she is SO close to crawling!! She scoots around on her bum or tummy, and she pushes herself backward, but she can't seem to figure out how to move forwards! lol! I will try to get it on video in the next few days :)
I have decided on a "ladybug" theme for her birthday! I am really excited, and have been busy making plans :)
Tomorrow we are starting homeschooling, so watch for a "first day of school" post!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment