Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Updates!

I know it has been SO long since I have had a REAL blog post - I'm sorry!!

This post will be a bunch of random updates and info, and then I will do a couple of posts about our vacations!! :)

Let's see, I'll start with Sage ♥

While we were in SK, Sage learned how to clap her hands, and she learned how to say "Night Night"! When she is tired now, she will say "nigh nigh, nigh nigh" telling us that she wants to go to bed!! Her blond hair still amazes me! lol! It is even more blond now from the summer sun :) For about the last week, almost every time I sit her down on the floor, she will dive forward onto her stomach. She has started moving herself backwards a little bit when she is on her stomach now, so I am sure it is just a matter of time before she starts crawling!!!

As for me, I am almost done my antidepressants (down to one every three days), and doing good! :) I have been sucking at weigh loss, but as of today, I am back at it again! I am going to start walking/jogging on the tread mill every day, so hopefully that will help. I will update more about that on my other blog. :) While we were in SK, I spotted for a week, so I think my cycle is coming back!! So, I am hoping I can start trying to get pregnant in the next couple of months!! I would really LOVE to get pregnant in September, which would give me a June baby, which would work out perfectly for the end of our homeschooling year! But, things rarely work out how I would like them too, so we will see what happens! lol!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you could be pregnant again soon! I'm so jealous, lol! I wish we were trying in Sept as well, but still no luck!! ;)

I'm excited to hear about your trips, hope you guys had lots of fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...