Nights 3 and 4, were worse than nights 1 and 2 :(
Night 3 (Sunday night), Sage woke up at 11:30pm, and 3:30am. Both times, I fed her on one side, and put her back to bed. Both times she went right back to sleep. Good on the going back to sleep part, bad on the waking up twice part.
Night 4 (Monday night), Sage woke up at 10:30pm, 1:45am, and 4:30am. Do you see the getting worse part?? She woke up THREE times last night! :( Again, all three times, I fed her on one side, and put her back to bed, and she went right back to sleep.
SO, I am thinking I am going to have to add another week into my "night weaning" plan, that will consist of nursing when she wakes, but only for 2 minutes. I really don't want to cut her off cold turkey by just stopping the feedings, but it doesn't really seem like only feeding her on one side is making a difference, so I will have to try something in between!
1 comment:
This might sound mean but have you let her cry it out just one night. With my kids after they had been sick or something changed in their night schedule we would let them cry it out for one night of misery and then it was usually never a problem again until something changed and we would do that again. It works but it is one night of misery.
Post a Comment