Thursday, August 27, 2009

36 week prenatal appointment!

Today I had my 36 week prenatal appointment. Everything is still good! I am measuring 37 weeks, so one week ahead. Baby's heart rate was 160 bpm. The great news is that baby is head down again!! The doctor said it has lots of room to move (he actually said baby is living in a palace, due to my pre-streached uterus! lol!), so there is still the risk of it flipping back, but hopefully it won't!

I got the doctor to check my cervix today, but unfortunately nothing is happening yet. I guess it is still early, but I was really hoping things might start softening up and thinning out. Oh well, baby will be coming soon, and now that I am down to weekly appointments, I am sure the time is going to fly by!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...