Patience is a virtue. One that I seem to be lacking lately.
I know part of it has to do with the fact that I am 8 months pregnant. Part of it has to do with the fact that I have THREE, 2-year-olds. And part of it has to do with the fact that I have a bored 7-year-old. But I just seem to have NO patience lately!! I feel like all I do is snap at the kids ALL the time. I am ALWAYS telling them to hurry up, and I freak out when they don't do what I want, when I want! I KNOW that I am expecting too much from them, especially the 2-year-olds, but I honestly feel like I can't control myself sometimes. I just get so worked up and angry about things!
I am looking forward to Jade going back to school on Tuesday, so that she has something to do during the day, and isn't bored at home, which results in picking fights with the little kids. I am looking forward to having this baby, so that I can feel somewhat physically normal again, and hopefully get into a daily routine. Then maybe I will get some of my patience back!
No comments:
Post a Comment