I have gained 34.5 pounds, and I am feeling huge, sore, tired, and cranky! My hips and pelvis have been in almost constant pain, and it is getting harder to walk, as baby is sitting so low! I am ready to be done! I am really hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast, or better yet, I hope the baby comes a couple weeks early. I feel bad for Gairod and the kids, because I have been SO cranky lately. I have had such a short temper, and EVERYTHING is irritating me! lol! Tomorrow is my prenatal appointment, and I will update some more then!
I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
36 Weeks!
I can't believe I am 36 weeks pregnant! Only 4 more to go!!
I have gained 34.5 pounds, and I am feeling huge, sore, tired, and cranky! My hips and pelvis have been in almost constant pain, and it is getting harder to walk, as baby is sitting so low! I am ready to be done! I am really hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast, or better yet, I hope the baby comes a couple weeks early. I feel bad for Gairod and the kids, because I have been SO cranky lately. I have had such a short temper, and EVERYTHING is irritating me! lol! Tomorrow is my prenatal appointment, and I will update some more then!

I have gained 34.5 pounds, and I am feeling huge, sore, tired, and cranky! My hips and pelvis have been in almost constant pain, and it is getting harder to walk, as baby is sitting so low! I am ready to be done! I am really hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast, or better yet, I hope the baby comes a couple weeks early. I feel bad for Gairod and the kids, because I have been SO cranky lately. I have had such a short temper, and EVERYTHING is irritating me! lol! Tomorrow is my prenatal appointment, and I will update some more then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment