Kadance woke up in the middle of the night last night, throwing up. Luckily, she had hardly eaten anything for supper, so it was pretty much just watery mucus mixed with a bit of stomach bile, and dry heaving (sorry, I KNOW you didn't want that mental image!). Poor little girl was up SEVERAL times, then Gairod and I finally decided to just bring her into our bed, since every time she woke up screaming and heaving, she woke up the boys too.
So we put a bunch of towels down on our bed, so she wouldn't make a mess, and TRIED to go back to sleep. Well, she was up several more times, and managed to not get anything on the towels, but instead make a mess of our sheets and duvet cover - go figure!
So needless to say, today I am EXHAUSTED. Kadance seems to be feeling better - she has eaten, and hasn't thrown up anymore, since about 7:15am, so that is good! Everyone else seems to be fine SO FAR, and I am hoping it stays that way! I have been busy doing extra laundry all day, and haven't gotten anything else done that I wanted to do. I was planning on getting the house back in order this week, but today it is a disaster! Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
1 comment:
Oh how terrible, I hope she feels better!
Post a Comment