Wednesday, August 12, 2009

34 Weeks!

As of yesterday, I am 34 weeks pregnant!! That means only 6 more weeks to go! I can't believe it!

I am really starting to feel like the end is near. I am tired ALL the time, I am sore and uncomfortable ALL the time, and I just have this feeling, that before I know it, the baby is going to be here. I don't know if I am going to have this baby early (although A LOT of people seem to think I will, which kind of freaks me out!), or if the next 6 weeks are going to just go by in a flash!

I had my prenatal appointment yesterday, and everything is still looking good. I have gained 31 pounds, again, more than I would like, but at this point I don't really even care anymore! lol! I am measuring 34 weeks, which is perfect, and the baby's heart rate was 130 bpm. The only kind of bad thing, is that my baby had flipped, and is now breech. My doctor said not to worry, lots of babies are breech at this point, and it still has time to flip back. So I go back in 2 weeks, and then after that we are down to the weekly appointments!!

Jade starts back at school in 3 weeks, so I REALLY think the next 6 weeks are going to fly by, and I will have my baby. I am excited and scared all at the same time!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...