My mom and I painted it last Sunday, I cleaned the carpet on Monday, and on Tuesday Gairod set up the crib, and brought in the change table and dresser! The last couple days I have been busy buying and washing a few clothes, receiving blankets, crib sheets, wash clothes and towels. I now feel ALMOST ready for baby to come! The only things I still need to buy, are a carseat/stroller combo, and a baby monitor. I am hoping to get those things this weekend.
My plans for next week, are to get my (and baby's) bags packed for the hospital, and get my house cleaned - it has been neglected for the last few weeks!
Then I would really like to get some meals made and frozen before the baby comes. I hate cooking dinner at the best of times, and I think it will be a real struggle when I am exhausted with a new baby, so I am hoping to have at least a few weeks worth of easy, throw-in-the-oven meals prepared!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the color!
Post a Comment