I am seriously feeling bad for my kids right now. It is almost the end of summer, and besides going to the lake, we have done NOTHING!!
I haven't taken them to the park, I haven't taken them to the zoo, I haven't taken them to the library, I haven't even taken them out in the back yard more than a handful of times!!
I really did have great intentions at the beginning of summer, but not far into it, I just lost ALL of my energy :(
Now I am SO sore and tired all the time, I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING! My poor hips and pelvis are in pain ALL of the time, because baby is sitting SO low. Everywhere I go now, people ask when I am due, and then when I tell them, they ask if I am having twins, so apparently I am HUGE.
I am feeling torn right now. I want to hurry up and be done with this pregnancy, but I am also scared that once the baby comes out, things aren't necessarily going to be easier! Physically yes, my body will feel better, but then I will be lacking sleep, and have a newborn to take care of. I guess I am just feeling blah and sorry for myself and my kids today. I just feel like they have gotten ripped off this summer, and I feel like a failure for not doing all of the things I was planning on doing.
1 comment:
I'm not pregnant and only have two kids, and we haven't gone to the park the library or the zoo this summer. Not even joking. I don't have an excuse. I don't think you have to feel bad.
Post a Comment