Monday, January 12, 2009

what's new?

It seems I have kind of been slacking on the blogging lately.........


On Sunday, we went to a birthday party for another set of triplets! Lori (the mom) and I met through TTMAC. We started out emailing each other, and then eventually got together. She is the lady who I scrapbook with every other week! Our triplets due dates were 5 days apart, but she had hers VERY early, at 26 weeks. The difference between her kids and mine was astounding in the beginning, but now you would never know! It is so nice to have a friend who understands everything I go through!

Here are some pictures from the party!


All six little kids eating a snack!



Lori's 3 year old, and Jade!


On the way to the party, Gairod and I started fighting about something (I honesty don't even remember WHAT we were fighting about now!). We were civil at the party, and then continued our fight on the way home (I HATE fighting in front of the kids, and try to tell him we need to continue our argument latter, but he doesn't listen!!) We pretty much didn't talk all evening, and went to bed without saying a word to each other. This morning he got up and went to work without giving me a kiss and saying goodbye. That stung. He is obviously mad, because he ALWAYS says goodbye to me before he leaves. The problem is, I don't even know what he is so mad about?!

He is at volleyball and then hockey tonight, so I probably won't even see him, because I will be in bed when he gets home. I really hope we can sort this out tomorrow. I hate fighting, I just want things back to normal!

On a different note, Jade had to stay home from school today, because she has pinkeye!! Seriously, what is with our family and getting pinkeye?! The doctor figures it is just viral, so she has to stay home for 2 days, and hopefully it will start to clear up and she can go back to school on Wednesday.

Oh! I almost forgot! Today is one weeks since I started my official "eating healthier". I weighed myself this morning, and I am down 4.5 pounds!! YAY! Now I just have to keep going!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...