I still can't believe I am pregnant!! I walked around the house in a daze yesterday, and got absolutely NOTHING done! lol!
When Gairod got home from work yesterday, I waited until the triplets were in bed, and Jade was in another room, and I said "We NEED to start working on the bedroom in the basement". He was just sitting down on the couch to eat his supper, and I was in the kitchen doing dishes. He said "yeah". So I said, "Did you hear me? We NEED to!" He just kind of looked at me, so I said "Do you want to know WHY we NEED to??" He said "Why?" I said "Because I'm pregnant!!" Right after I said that, his parents came in the door! So our conversation had to be put on hold, since his mom was here to help him with his books. Finally a few hours later she left. Then Gairod said congratulations, and gave me a hug!
It still doesn't feel real! I have wanted this for so long, and now I finally have it! I want to cherish every moment of this pregnancy! My mind is racing, we have so much to do, so much to figure out, and only 8 short months to do it all!! I need to relax, slow down, and take it one step at a time. I am pregnant. I am happy!
2 comments:
COngrats! Im so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!! I love that feeling~ Like you have a big secret that the world doesn't know about and you have something beautiful inside you are growing. How very exciting! Send some happy thoughts my sister Jamie's way. She's been on Clomid and trying. I want to be an auntie!
Post a Comment