How come when I am trying to keep a secret, everyone keeps saying things that make me want to spill the beans?!?
My grandma called the other day, to ask me what she should get me sister for a baby gift. She made a comment about how my sister probably has lots of stuff, because I have probably given her all my baby stuff. I said that no, I actually sold and gave away all of my baby stuff before Christine got pregnant. Then she said "You better make sure YOU don't need it again!!" I wanted to say 'actually, I AM pregnant, and I will need baby stuff!' but of course I didn't I just said "If we do, I guess we'll just have to buy it all again!"
Then last night, we were at a wedding, and some of Gairod's friends who we were there with, were talking about how 'everyone' is pregnant right now. I just wanted to shout "So are we!!!" but of course I didn't, I just kept my mouth shut!!
This is killing me! I can't stand keeping this a secret, I just want to tell everyone I see "I'm pregnant!!" One and a half weeks until my ultrasound, then we can tell. I can do it, I can wait one and a half more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment