Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

There is this thing going around Facebook right now, where you state 25 random things about yourself that people might not know. The whole point is to get to know people better. I thought it would be fun to post my answers here as well :)
So here they are:

1. Pizza is my favorite food - I could seriously eat it almost every day!
2. When I was a kid, I always thought it would be "cool" to have multiples!
3. I have never gotten back down to the weight I was before I got pregnant with Jade.
4. We tried for 13 months before conceiving the triplets.
5. The smell of hot paper bags makes my teeth hurt! (I know, I'm weird!)
6. I DO NOT like dogs - we have 2.
7. I HATE winter
8. I am stubborn, and don't like when things don't go my way!
9. When I was younger I always wanted to have 5 kids.
10. I am always jealous of other peoples houses.
11. I would like to foster little kids/babies.
12. I have never been on an airplane.
13. I think that kids with brown hair/brown eyes are cuter than kids with blond hair/blue eyes.
14. I would love to get a boob job and a tummy tuck.
15. I lost all my pregnancy weight with the triplets in 5 1/2 months!
16. I hate clutter, but my house is full of it!
17. I have never been anywhere besides Alberta, Saskatchewan, and BC.
18. I love my children more than life itself!
19. I never feel like I fit in with anyone.
20. I am very insecure.
21. I never thought I could handle triplets - I am very proud that I can!
22. I DO NOT like to cook.
23. I don't let myself get close to many people.
24. I love pregnancy/babies/toddlers!
25. Sometimes I wish I was still a kid, when life was simple!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW! We really do have a lot on common!

Thats crazy!

Find me on Facebook....cassieaaron@hotmail.com

Thanks for sharing

Sabrina said...

I think these are so interesting to look at. I've been tagged on facebook 6 times now and still haven't done this. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...