Monday, January 19, 2009

Some dates to look forward to!

So I went to the doctor today, just to confirm my pregnancy, and set up some appointments!

I have my first prenatal appointment booked for February 23rd, one day before 10 weeks! I hate that you have to wait so long to start prenatal appointments, that's another 5 weeks away!!

The good news is I convinced my doctor to let me go for an early ultrasound to "date" my pregnancy. Well, really, I know EXACTLY when I got pregnant, but I just want to see the heartbeat, and make sure there is only one precious little bean in there! I am doing that on February 5th, so I will be just over 7 weeks.

Other than that, things have been going well. I am quite tired, and have to pee quite frequently, oh and my lower back is very sore, but those are all normal pregnancy symptoms for me! Over the weekend I was feeling very achy, chilled, headache, and my throat has been hurting, so I thought I might have tonsillitis, but the doctor checked today, and he doesn't think it looks too bad. He did take a swab, so if it is positive they will get me on some antibiotics.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Can't wait to see what your sono reveals! How exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...