Saturday, January 17, 2009

Letter to Family

Since I am a little worried about how our families will initially react to our pregnancy news, I have decided to write a letter/poem, that we will mail to them! I think we will wait until after we have an ultrasound, just to make sure that there is only one!! How does this sound??

We want to let you know,
About a gift that's on it's way,
You probably aren't expecting it,
But we've prayed for it every day!


We love our children very much,
They make us feel so alive!
So far we've been blessed with four,
But soon we will have five!

We want you to be happy,
Not angry, or sad at all,
So once you've had time to think about this,
Feel free to give us a call!

Baby #5 edd September 23rd, 2009

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love it! I think it is smart to let them think about it! When we told our families we were expecting triplets..they had a hard time wrapping thier brain around it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...