Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Party Planning!

Well, believe it or not, I started planning the triplets' birthday party today....................or should I say 'parties'!!

I wasn't really planning on doing much for their birthday this year. They will be 2, and really won't know any different! We did a big party for them at a small hall last year, and had all my extended family, and a few friends. This year I figured we will just order pizza, I'll make cupcakes, and we'll have a casual dinner at home with our parents and siblings. We are still going to do that, but we are having another party as well!

Last weekend we went to a birthday party at a place in Calgary called "Coffee & S'Cream" it is a cafe/play area for parents and kids! It was really neat, and PERFECT for toddlers! There are tons of climbers/slides, ride on/push toys, play houses, and kitchens! So I decided to have a 'friend' birthday party there!

I am very excited now to start planning an organizing! I have a feeling 2 months will go by like nothing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...