I am 11 dpo today, but figured I was probably out for this month. We only had sex ONE time around ovulation (New Years Eve!), and my post-ovulation temps have been pretty flat (you will probably only understand what I am talking about if you chart!). I have a bunch of cheap pregnancy test I bought on-line, so this morning I thought I might as well try one, get a negative, and prepare for my period to come!
Imagine my shock when a faint second line came up!!! Luckily I also had some First Response Early Results tests, so I grabbed one of those, used the same urine sample, and there is was - A beautiful, unmistakable, POSITIVE!!!
I am in shock! I seriously did not think it was going to happen this month, although THIS is the month I WANTED it to happen! I am exactly 4 weeks, due September 23rd. I will finally have a fall baby!! The triplets will be 2 1/2 (in my opinion, the perfect age!). I am so excited! I can't wait to tell Gairod. I will tell him when he gets home from work tonight!
The only thing I am worried about, it telling our families. I am afraid they will think we are crazy, and not be happy. I don't know how or when to tell them. With both my past pregnancies, I have told everyone the day I found out! lol! I want to wait a little longer with this one, maybe at 8 weeks? I don't know if I can keep it a secret that long!
****Anyone who I know in 'real life', can you please not say anything to anyone else, or on Facebook? I would like to wait a while before sharing the news! Thanks!*****
2 comments:
Congratulations! What a blessing! (I saw your blog link on BBC)
Congratulations, how exciting. Hoping you have a very healthy and happy 9 months.
Are your odds high again for multiples?
Post a Comment