Wow, I guess it's been a few days since I've posted!
New Years Eve went well, we put the triplets to bed, then Jade, Gairod and I watched a movie. After it was over, Jade went to bed, and we followed shortly after! Yes, we went to bed at 10:30pm on New Years Eve!! Pretty pathetic, but like I said before, I have never been a big fan of NYE, and would much rather get my sleep then stay up to watch the count down!!
January 1st, Gairod got up early and went ice fishing for the day. The kids and I hung around the house, and didn't really do much. When Gairod got home, he, Jade and I watched our 2nd movie (we were supposed to watch it on NYE, but we were too tired!). It was over about 9pm, so Jade went to bed, and then next thing I know Gairod is turning off the TV and all the lights! I said "What are you doing??" he said "Going to bed, I'm tired", I said "It's only 9pm!!!" I was mad because assuming I had ovulated the day before, I wanted to have sex that night as well, just to have all our bases covered! Since Jade was just going to bed, and her bedroom is RIGHT across the hall from ours, we needed to wait until she was asleep! He whined and complained that he was 'so tired' and 'just needed to lay down' and told me to wake him up when I came to bed. So I came to bed at 10pm, and there was no way Gairod was waking up, so needless to say, we didn't end up having sex :(
So now I am not feeling so hopeful for this month. We have one shot - New Years Eve, and that is it! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Yesterday, January 3rd, Gairod said he would do something fun with me and the kids! So we went to The Urban Treehouse. It's an indoor play area for little kids. It is VERY expensive ($6 per child), but we got a bunch of passes for Christmas, so I wanted to check it out! It was okay, but I think more geared towards 3-4 year olds. There was a lot of stuff our little ones couldn't do, because they just weren't big enough! After that, we headed into Calgary, to Market Mall! Jade had a couple of books to exchange, and I had a jacket to exchange. We ate lunch at the food court, and were going to take the kids to the play area in the mall, but it was full, and there was an hour and a half wait!! So we went to Children's Place (my addiction!) and got them some new clothes instead!!
We headed home from the mall late afternoon. We dropped Jade off at my parents for a sleepover, and called Gairod's parents to babysit the triplets, so we could go out for dinner! We have a few gift certificates to use up, so we went to Earls! We had a nice meal, then rented a Wii game and came home!
Today Gairod is ice fishing again. The triplets slept in until 9am this morning!! I didn't know what to do with myself! We have just hung around the house today. I put them down for a nap at 1pm, and had big plans of stuff I wanted to get done (take down the Christmas tree, finish organizing their toys) but instead of doing anything, I decided to lay down and have a nap too!
Well, the triplets are awake now, and Jade is on her way home, so I better go try and get something done!
No comments:
Post a Comment