So, for most people this would probably seem like a pretty personal topic, but I am wondering if I am weird?!
When I was pregnant with Jade, I was single, so sex was never an issue, or an option!
Early on with the triplets, and with this pregnancy, I am bloated, tired and queasy, so I really don't want to be touched. I am also one of those weird people that is afraid sex is going to hurt the baby, or cause a miscarriage.
With the triplets, I got so big, so fast, that I was uncomfortable, and felt unattractive, VERY early on. Poor Gairod had to practically beg me for sex, and we really only did it probably a handful of times the entire 7 1/2 months!
I am wondering if things will be better this time around? So far it is the same as with the triplets, but this time I shouldn't get so big, so fast, so maybe there will be a period where I actually enjoy and want sex?? I don't know. I feel so bad for Gairod! He thinks that "now that you're pregnant, you don't need me anymore" which isn't true! I really just don't get in the mood!
Am I the only weirdo who doesn't really like having sex when they are pregnant?!?
1 comment:
First and singleton pregnancy I could have cared less. 2nd and twin pregnancy I wanted it SO bad. ALL the time. Hubby was terrified. Afraid it would send me into labor. I BEGGED. Drove him crazy... It was a long 37w!
Post a Comment