Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow!

It's December 5th, and we have already had a few BIG dumps of snow! I hate it, but of course the kids LOVE it! lol! :)

Sage played outside in the snow for the first time ever! She really liked it (which surprised me!), and I had to drag her back inside!

I know I have been terrible at updating my blog lately, but that's just because I have been so busy!

I have my Christmas cards all done and mailed out, my gifts almost all bought, my baking almost all done, and I got a good chunk of gifts wrapped yesterday!

I have a few things that I really want to post about, so I am hoping to find the time for that soon! :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on Kelle H's blog and popped over to see yours.
I have four kids and this is my second year homeschooling too. Have you decided if you are going to start kindergarten next month?

Jenn said...

No, I haven't decided yet! lol! I have all my materials, so if I do decide to we'll be good to go, but I'm not sure yet...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...