Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Things for Friday!

I have seen various weekly "Friday" posts on different blogs, and I have decided to try doing them myself! :)

So here are my "Five Things for Friday":

{1}

We have been dealing with the stomach flu in our house, for the past 2 days. Kadance woke up at 12am Wednesday night/Thursday morning, and projectile vomited all over the doorway to her bedroom. THAT was fun to clean up. Within about half an hour, both Cole and Hayden had started vomiting too. I got NO sleep that night. I was literally up at least every half hour, with one of the three throwing up. The puking ended by 10am, but they all just layed around on the couch, feeling crappy all day. Last night was good, but then this morning Cole and Hayden started throwing up again. I am HOPING that this will pass quickly, and that NO ONE else in our house will get it!

{2}

I am on an organizing kick again. I tend to cycle through stages of purging, cleaning, re-organizing and being lazy! lol! I have a few new ideas for toys, and I am hoping to get them all purged and re-organized before Christmas! :)

{3}

I have 12 (yes, I said 12) books on my night table right now, either waiting to be, or in the process of being, read. They are a mixture of fiction and non-fiction, some of them have been borrowed, some of them I have recently (or not so recently) bought.

Since the Spring, I have been doing really good with reading every night (or almost every night), even if only a few pages. The last few weeks though, I seem to have missed more days then I have read. Time to get to bed earlier, and get back to reading!

{4}

Next Thursday, is Gairod's graduation from CFD training! When he first stared back in September, 13 weeks seemed like a LONG time - I can't believe it has passed so quickly!! I am SO proud of him! He has worked very hard, and I am excited for the new opportunities this career change will provide for our family! ♥

{5}

A few weeks ago, I decided to take a break from my weight loss, for the holiday season. I have managed to just "maintain" my weight for the past several weeks, gaining a pound one week, and losing a pound the next week. I will start back at losing weight in January! :)



2 comments:

Jennifer Y said...

I'm going to steal this! I've always wanted to do a weekly thing too! :)

What books are you reading?!... :)

Jenn said...

Go for it! Like I said, I stole it from someone else too! lol! :)

I have a WIDE variety of books in my pile: a few Jodi Picoult books, a Kate Gosselin book, a couple simlifying books, a parenting book, and a few others my mom gave me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...