Okay, so it is technically Saturday now, but I did start this post on Friday! I was tired, and didn't get a chance to finish it until today.
Yesterday was Gairod's CFD graduation! It hasn't really sunk in yet, for either of us, that he is actually a firefighter now!! He found out on Wednesday that he will be working "D" shift, so he doesn't have to work this Christmas! YAY! His first shift is on Tuesday Dec 20th. I love knowing, well in advance, exactly when he will be working. It's gonna make it SO much easier to plan things! :)
{2}
Only one more week until Christmas. HOW did that happen?!?! Today I finished up my wrapping, so I am officially ready for Christmas! :) We will be hosting both our families for Christmas Eve. We traditionally have everyone over, and just have a casual, appetizer dinner. It's low key, yet a nice way to spend Christmas Eve with family! :)
{3}
I have decided NOT to start Kindergarten with the triplets in January, I will wait until September. I don't feel ready. I have all of their Kindergarten stuff, but I still need to go through it, make lesson plans, etc. December is just too busy of a month to throw school planning and prepping in as well. We will continue doing preschool for now :)
{4}
Over the past few weeks, Sage's intellectual growth has exploded! She is spitting out full sentences (which are sometimes easier to understand then Cole's!), she is learning colours, counting, and more! She amazes me everyday with how much she knows and understands. I am LOVING this age, and wish I could keep her at 2 forever! ♥
{5}
Is it bad if I admit that I am already getting anxious trying to figure out where we are going to put all of the new stuff that I know the kids will get for Christmas?! I love the look of a tree surrounded by gifts, but as soon as they are all open I start to stress about what to do with them all!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment