Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas!

We had a GREAT Christmas!! Family and friends came over on the 24th, for an appetizer dinner and visiting. When we got up Christmas morning, we did our traditional open stockings, have a bacon and eggs breakfast, then open presents.











After all the presents were opened, Gairod took the kids in the hot tub, while I tidied things up a bit. Then we all got showered and dressed, and headed into my parents house. We opened more presents and ate some more, before heading to my Aunt's house for Christmas dinner.



On Boxing Day, we celebrated with Gairod's family. We all went over to his brother's house, for dinner and presents.
Over all it was a really good Christmas. It didn't seem too stressful, we enjoyed time with family and friends, and I was happy that Gairod didn't have to work. The kids got WAY too much stuff, as usual, so I am now trying to find somewhere to put it all!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

As always, I LOVE your pictures with all the kids together! I still don't know how you do it, haha! It takes me like 20 pictures to get 1 decent one of both my girls looking at the same time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...