Friday, December 11, 2009

Go Figure!

So of course because we aren't planning on having any more babies (and by "we" you know I really mean Gairod! lol!), I got my period back at less than 2 1/2 months postpartum! :( I am sure it is because Sage is sleeping SO good through the night now. She is regularly sleeping for 10 or 11 hours straight!! Still, I have never before gotten my period back until I was TOTALLY done nursing/pumping. So with Jade it wasn't until around 9 months, and with the triplets it wasn't until around 4 months.

This would be perfect for trying for "Irish Twins", if only I could get Gairod on board! lol! But seriously, I think I am back to thinking that 5 kids is enough. I would still love to have another one, but only if I had more help from Gairod. He just doesn't help me enough, and 5 kids is a LOT of work! But that is another post in itself! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...