Monday, December 28, 2009

The end of an Era.

For the last 2 years and 10 months, I have ALWAYS had a triple stroller in the back of my vehicle. I couldn't go anywhere without one. For the last 3 months, I have had a triplet stroller AND a single stroller in the back of my vehicle! FINALLY, we are DONE with strollers for the triplets! YAY! My goal was to have the triplets completely out of a stroller by this coming Spring. I am thrilled to have met my goal earlier than I had hoped! :)

Since Sage was born, I have been practicing taking the kids on little outing to places like Walmart, without their stroller. They have done amazingly well with listening and holding on to the cart or Sage's stroller.

The only thing I was still hanging onto the stroller for, was trips to the mall. But the last two times I have gone to the mall, I haven't used their stroller, and they have done fine.

So, on Christmas day, Gairod took both the strollers out of the Suburban, so we would be able to fit all of our gifts in to take home from my parents house. We have decided we are only going to put the single stroller back in, and retire our triple!

So now it is time to sell our Peg Perego Triple stroller, and our triple jogging stroller. We will still keep the Choo-Choo wagon, for things like going to the zoo.

I can honestly say I am very happy to be DONE with pushing that insanely heavy triple stroller!! :)

Here are a few pictures of all the triple strollers we have had or still have:

Triple Decker - LOVED this stroller! Very light and easy to push. Didn't take up much space, since it is just a frame that the carseats clip into.
Jogging stroller - Again, light and easy to push, but too wide to fit through doorways (so you can really only use it outside), and very bulky when folded up.
Peg Perego - This is the one we have used the most/longest. It is a very heavy stroller, and the small wheels make it hard to push/turn. This stroller also takes up A LOT of space in the back of a vehicle. But honestly, when you have triplets, you really don't have many options when it comes to strollers!
Choo Choo Wagon - LOVE this wagon!! It is great! We got this shortly after we got the jogging stroller, which is why we really never used the jogging stroller!

3 comments:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

Jen you know when you are done with the Choo Choo you MUST ebay that thing..They are hot commodity on ebay!

Jenn said...

I KNOW!! I totally lucked out and bought it JUST before they stopped making them!! I am SO glad I thought ahead and ordered the extra car as well, so I have 4 cars total (enough for Sage AND the triplets!)

Jennifer Y said...

Awwww! Your babies look so cute all lined up in a row! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...