Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!

Our Christmas Day was very busy, as usual! lol! Sage woke up to eat at around 6:30am, so I got up, fed her, and then I just brought her back into bed with me, since we had told Jade she could get up at 7am, so I knew she would be up shortly! Sure enough, just after 7am, Jade came up stairs. We went in and woke up the triplets.

We opened our stockings, then Sage was getting fussy, so we put her in her swing and she went right to sleep :) We made our traditional bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast, then we opened our presents. Sage slept through all of it, and woke up just in time to open her presents at the very end. (Okay, well really SHE didn't open her presents, the rest of the kids "helped" her open them! lol!)

Gairod's parents and his brother Chad came over just after we were done opening presents. They brought more presents for the kids to open! We visited with them for a while, and then we needed to get showered, dressed, and ready to go to my parents house.

By the time we finally got to my parents house, it was already 3pm! The kids opened MORE presents (from my parents, my brother, and my sister), we had a piece of cake for my sister's birthday (she was born Christmas day), and then it was time to head over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner.

At my Aunt's house, Santa came and gave each of the kids ANOTHER present! I was VERY impressed with Kadance. When Santa first came in, she started backing into a corner to get away from him! lol! I quickly went over to her, told her it was okay, Santa is nice, etc. Within a couple minutes, she went right over to him and waited with all the other kids for her present!!

By the time we were done dinner, visiting, and our annual "Chinese gift exchange", the kids (and us!) were exhausted, so we packed up and headed home.

Today, my house is an absolute disaster, and I haven't even gotten out of my pj's! Our living room is literally piled full of presents! I don't even know where to put anything, so for today I am just leaving it, and opening things as the kids ask for them. Tomorrow, I will try to get things back in order around here! lol!


Christmas Eve, after Santa came!

All the filled stockings!
Daddy and Sage on her first Christmas morning!
Jade digging into her stocking!
Daddy helping Sage with her stocking.
The Triplets with their stockings.
Sage napping after her stocking!
Christmas morning breakfast!
Time for presents!!




Finally Sage woke up and everyone helped open her gifts!
Flames jerseys from Uncle Chad!

Opening presents at Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell's house.

Kadance getting her gift from Santa!
Eating dinner at the "kids table"!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...