I seriously think I have a problem. I can NOT stop thinking about having another baby!! Especially since I have gotten my period back, and theoretically we could start trying NOW! LOL!
I hate that I am obsessing about this, and I have NO ONE to talk to about it. Everyone I know in real life already thinks I am crazy for having 5! lol! Most of you reading this probably think I am crazy too, but I HAVE to get my feelings out or I am going to explode!
I have worked out all the details in my head already. We have enough seats in our Suburban, so that wouldn't be a problem. We could put the new baby in Sage's room with her, so that wouldn't be a problem. We have baby stuff again for/from Sage, so all we would need to get would be boy clothes if it was a boy, and a crib if they were close together. We already have 5 kids, so really, what is one more??!!
Unfortunately, Gairod does NOT feel the same way as me. I feel like I really pushed him for number 5, promising that it would be our last one, so I really can't push him for a number 6. But I am hoping and praying for an "oops". Is that horrible?! I think it is, but I can't help myself.
What is wrong with me?? Why can't I just accept that we are done having babies, and move on?!
3 comments:
LOL, I am so with you!! :)
it's the hormones. Really. It's just the hormones talking. Try to remember that.
Jennifer - I am glad I am not alone! :)
Mira - I know it is probably just hormones, and really, there are SEVERAL times a day when the kids are all driving me crazy, and I think NO MORE!!! But then there are the times they are all being so sweet and I think awww, just ONE more! lol!
Post a Comment