Visit with Santa!!
Today Gairod and I took the 4 little kids to the mall to see Santa! Jade didn't want to go see a mall Santa, since they aren't the "real" Santa, just his helpers! So since Gairod was off work, I made him come with me :) The kids all did really well, even Kadance, who is afraid of Santa. She didn't want to sit on his lap or beside him, but we convinced her to sit on the floor in front of him! lol!While we were at the mall, we got Sage's ears pierced!!! She looks SO cute, I love them!! I had to lie about her age a little bit, since they won't do them until 3 months, and she is only 2 1/2 months. So I just said she was 3 months! lol! She did awesome and only let out one little cry, and they even did them both separately! She cried less getting her ears pierced than she did getting her shots!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment