Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yay :)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I have been so tired lately, and in such a bad mood, I don't really know what my problem is..........
Anyway, I had my Dr appointment yesterday, and it went well! Except for the fact that Hayden was being a brat and screaming the whole time in the waiting room, and of course it just HAD to be a day that the mean nurse was working, so she kept on glaring at me, but what did she expect me to do?? They have no toys or books for kids, and they were running 30 minutes behind!! Next time I will leave all 3 of them with sitters and just go by myself!
So, I talked to Dr Docksteader, and told him that I think my progesterone might be low, and that I am a little worried about cysts again. So he is sending me in for a day-21 progesterone test, and an ultrasound to check for cysts. Then he wants to see me again, and we will discuss the results and any options! I am so happy, but also a little stressed, because more appointments means needing to find babysitters, which is NOT easy, especially since I refuse to ask one person to watch all three, so I need to find 2-3 different people EACH time! He did mention that Clomid is one way to remedy a luteal phase deficiency, but we might want to avoid that, since I seem to be "sensitive" to it! LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...