Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally.....

Okay, I know it's been a few days since I posted, but Jade started Grade 1 on Tuesday, and it has been a busy week!
So by 18 dpo (yesterday), I still didn't have my period, so I took another pregnancy test, and it was negative.
But finally this morning I got it. I am happy to finally be done this crazy cycle, but frustrated because now I don't know if I really am ovulating when I think I am or not! I ordered a bunch of ovulation predictor strips today, so I plan on testing this month to see. Also, I have my appointment with my obgyn on Tuesday, but I really don't know if he will be able to do anything, since I *looks* like I am ovulating. I am hoping that he will at least order a Day 21 progesterone test, and I will talk to him about a progesterone supplement, since I still think I might be a bit low. Well, I am exhausted, and going to bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...