Thursday, September 25, 2008

When the time is right

I am feeling a lot more calm about things today. I spent a lot of time thinking last night and today, and I realized how deeply I want another baby.
Here is a message I posted on a message board today:

Dh and I were married in June 2005. We lived in a VERY small house (ONE bedroom upstairs!) and dh was working for someone, and didn't have great pay. We started trying for baby #2 right away (I already had dd #1) As you know we had problems, and didn't conceive. In March of 2006, we bought a new house, much bigger than our old one! I also quit my job and started a Dayhome around this time. In July 2006, we finally conceived! A few weeks after finding out we were pregnant, dh was given an opportunity to start up his own business (he is a welder), and make A LOT more money than he was. He debated for a few days, and then we found out we were expecting triplets! We decided to take the risk and go for it, since there was no way we could support our soon-to-be much larger family on what dh was currently making! Looking back, it was DEFINITELY the right decision! I often wondered WHY it took so long to get pregnant, and then I put it all together: We needed to be in a bigger house, have our dd #1 be a little bit older, and be in a position to make the money we would need!

After posting this message, I realized I need to live by my own words! I need to adopt this mentality with my current quest for pregnancy. I am so consumed with wanting to be pregnant RIGHT NOW, but maybe the timing just isn't right. Maybe the triplets need to be a bit older, maybe we need to be closer to moving to our property, who knows. All I know is that I really feel that I am meant to have another baby, and I believe that I will, in His time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...