Thursday, September 18, 2008

FRUSTRATED!!!

I am so frustrated!!! This month I have been watching my cm and cp really closely, because I REALLY want to figure out when and IF I ovulate. I even got some OPK's, and figured as soon as I get a hint of cm, I will start testing. So yesterday, cd 14 (I have never ovulated before cd 18), I started to get some ew like cm, but my cp was still low, hard and closed. I did an OPK last night at about 8pm, and it was negative. Gairod and I "did the deed" last night anyway, and this morning my temp was up! It was 36.7, which it NEVER is, except for post-O! WTH!? Sure enough my cp was high, soft and open this morning, and I have LOTS of ewcm! So did I ovulate already?! Did I miss my LH surge, and that is why my OPK was negative?! I hate this! Why does making a baby have to be so hard?? Sometimes I wonder if all of my charting knowledge is really a good thing or not? It really doesn't seem to help me figure things out, just makes me wonder more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...