I am finally feeling motivated again :)
For some reason, over the past year, I keep going through phases where I just don't feel motivated to do anything. I don't know if it is a bit of depression or what, but I don't feel like cleaning, I don't feel like eating healthy or exercising, I just feel like sitting on the couch, eating junk and watching tv. That is how I have been feeling for the past several weeks, and I finally feel like I am coming out of it! I am determined to start losing weight again, I am up 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight with the triplets, and I am NOT happy with that. A few months ago, I was 7lbs BELOW my pre-preg weight, so basically I have put on 17 pounds in a few months - NOT GOOD! I know some of it is because I went off the bc pill, that always seems to make me gain weight, which I am pretty sure is linked to my PCOS.
Anyways, I have started making weekly meal plans to plan out dinners, and making a meal for the freezer each week! I have also started to get back on track with my daily cleaning plan, and am now TRYING to get my eating back on track! I really do have some great ideas about staying organized and on top of things, I just need to consistently follow through with them!
I have also decided to clear out the big room in the basement to make another play room for the kids! Winter will be coming soon, and we will be couped up inside, and our living room seems to be getting smaller by the day! SOOO, I am going to bring some of the bigger outside toys in, and have the basement be a "big toy" play room where the kids can run around and play in the winter! I will post some pics when I get it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment