Well, I had my ultrasound today, and now I am worried.
The tech started out by doing a traditional ultrasound. She asked me why I think I might have cysts, so I told her I have had them before, and that at the beginning of this cycle, I was having quite a bit of pain on my left side, around where I think my ovary is. So she was looking and taking pictures and stuff, and then she asked if the pain was more in the front or in the back?? I told her I don't really know. (and I was wondering WHY she was asking that?!?) So then she did the transvaginal ultrasound. Again, she was looking, and taking pictures, and then she pushed the wand to the left side and asked if it hurt when she pushed there. I damn near jumped off the table! I DID hurt, quite a bit! Of course she wouldn't tell me anything, but said that my Dr would have the results tomorrow. I of course don't go in to see him for 2 weeks!!
So now I am freaking out!! I am SURE that it is AT LEAST cysts, I just hope it is nothing worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment