I have been starting to think about Christmas lately! I know it will sneak up on me, so I am trying to start preparing, so that we can have a fun, happy, holiday season!
I have been trying to make Christmas lists for the kids, and it is proving very hard this year! I can honestly say that they really don't need anything! They all have ENOUGH clothes and toys. But obviously we have to get them something, and I know many other people (Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles) that will get them stuff too. Since other family members ALWAYS get them too much stuff, I am going to try and get them a very minimal amount. Since I am trying to simplify and clean out our clutter, I don't want to add a bunch more stuff to the pile! The only problem is, I always feel the need to have a TON of presents under the tree, and stockings stuffed full! This year I really want to focus on the quality time spent with family, and not the material possessions acquired!
No comments:
Post a Comment