I have decided that my new goal is to "Simplify". We, as a society, have too much "stuff"! It think back to the toys, clothes, and nick knacks that I had as a kid, and my kids have WAY more than I ever did! They don't need all that stuff, I was perfectly happy with the little bit that I had! Why do we need so many material things? Does it make us happier? Does it make our lives so much better? I, personally, don't think so.
We live in a small house (only about 930 sf), so that makes it that much harder to have so much stuff, we simply don't have room for it all!
Since going through the basement, I have started to get rid of things we don't use or don't need. Things that have been sitting in boxes since we moved into this house 2 1/2 years ago, and we obviously haven't needed or wanted during that time! I am going to continue this with the rest of the house, and hopefully make more space for us to enjoy life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment