Monday, September 8, 2008

18 months!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but we had a busy weekend! We had our family reunion this weekend, so we really weren't home much!

Anyways, the triplets had their 18 month shots today, and they did surprisingly well! They each only cried for a few seconds right after the needles (one in each arm) and then they were fine!! And it was even at nap time! I booked the shots when they were still having 2 naps a day, and their morning one was more important, so I booked them in for 1pm. Now, that is right in the middle of nap time! So I put them down for a little while this morning, and then tried to put them down again after picking up Jade from school, but only Cole is sleeping, the other 2 are awake! Hayden napped some in the van at least, but Kadance hasn't slept at all since this morning!

So tomorrow I go for my appointment with Dr. Docksteader, he is my OBGYN. I am a little nervous, because I really don't know what I am going to ask him! When I originally booked the appointment, I wasn't ovulating, but now it looks like I have been the last few months, so I really hope he doesn't think I am coming in for nothing, and just send me home! I am hoping that he will at least order some blood tests, a 21-day progesterone, and maybe some other hormone checks, just to see if I am for sure ovulating or not! And I might see if he will order an ultrasound, since I was having some pain early this cycle, I am worried about ovarian cysts again, especially since that is what caused me to stop ovulating last time. I really wish I would have just gotten pregnant already, then I wouldn't have to be dealing with any of this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...