Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekends

I have decided that I really want to start some new traditions with weekends. It seems like all week I look forward to the weekend, but for what? Half the time Gairod isn't even home! He is either working a side job or out hunting or fishing. If he is home he is usually busy outside in the yard or in the garage, and I am stuck in the house looking after the kids! I look forward to the weekend because I want help, and a break from the day to day routine, but I always end up disappointed. I would really like to start doing more family stuff on weekends. I would like to try to have an outing, and if we need to do yard work or housework, I would like to do it together. Since I thrive on routines, I would like to come up with a routine for weekends, one that is different than my normal weekday routine.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I completely understand! Richard spends a lot of the weekend on the oouch, watching TV! We do a few outings! A lot of times on Sundays we all go out to bfast at IHOP! And we go to the Mall, Zoo, or Museums on occasion. I would like to find things to do that are more fun for the boys! Where they can get out and PLAY! KWIM?? Richard gets a little overwhelmed when we are in public! If one starts crying...we need to LEAVE right away! Anyway! Good luck on coming up with a routine, I would like to know what you come up with! Hope you have a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...