Monday, September 13, 2010

Updates!

Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I have posted!

Things have been going well, we've just been busy!!

The first week of homeschooling was a struggle. It was definitely a major adjustment (for the kids AND me!), but after adjusting a few things (I was trying to cram TOO MUCH into each day!), things are going very smoothly now! :) In fact, Jade just did her first math test today, and got 93%!! It took a few days for her to get used to this math program (if you remember, that was one of our major problems on the first day), but now she is flying through it with ease! School is now taking us a total of 2-2.5 hours a day, which is what I originally thought it would be. I am enjoying having my kids home with me each day, and I am REALLY enjoying watching them learn ♥

Sage is now crawling all over the place, and over the weekend, she cut her fifth tooth!

I am still busy organizing, re-arranging, and de-cluttering! I keep telling myself that SOMEDAY I will get it all done! lol!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...