Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some School Pics!

Here are some pictures from school time yesterday! ♥

The triplets were working on cutting skills, by cutting out circles. Jade was working on Math in the picture I took of her.




Look at those AWESOME circles!! :)


I am really becoming more confident with our homeschooling, and things are running quite smoothly! SO, I have decided that on Monday we will add Social Studies/Science to our daily activities! We will start a unit study on Giraffes, and dive into the world of Lapbooking!!

I have to admit, the idea of Lapbooking really didn't appeal to me at first. I am NOT a very crafty person, and I would much rather just write a report on something! lol! BUT, Jade is very crafty, and I think she is going to LOVE lapbooking!! I found a cool template for a Giraffe lapbook, so we are going to try it out!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...