Thursday, July 5, 2012

Garden Progress :)

Slowly but surely, my garden is coming along :) It is a lot of work, but I am honestly enjoying the time spent outside, and seeing the progress I've made!

This first picture was taken on Monday June 25th, after I was finally able to get in and get some more weeding done, after weeks of rain almost everyday! 
 This next picture was taken on Saturday June 30th, after I spent several little chunks of time throughout the week, and then 7.5 hours on Saturday, weeding my garden! (FYI - the back left corner is nothing but weeds. We didn't plant anything there, because the rottotiller Gairod was using crapped out before he was able to get it all done! lol!)

This picture was taken on Sunday July 1st, after another few hours weeding the garden. From right to left I have 2 rows of peas (we need get more net for them to climb!), 2 rows of carrots, a partial row of lettuce (we just planted some more behind it), a row of green onions, then 2 horizontal rows of zucchini, and the whole right back corner is potatoes.



2 comments:

Sabrina said...

It looks like it's coming along! I love seeing how other people have done their gardens. :)

Jenn said...

Thanks Sabrina! My garden is NOTHING compared to yours! lol! Unfortunately we have such a short growing season here. Next year I want to try starting a bunch of stuff inside, and see how that works out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...