We had a fairly good mix of relaxing and busy this week.
On Monday morning, I got some grass cutting done, while the kids played outside. After lunch, I managed to get a bit of weeding done, before it started to rain. Monday evening, I was going out for dinner with some friends, and Gairod was watching the kids. He had baseball in Crossfield, so he got me to drop the kids off with him on my way through. After baseball, they stopped over at his parents house so Sage could use the bathroom, and they didn't end up getting home until almost 11pm - JUST before I got home!! So needless to say, everyone was quite tired Tuesday morning!
On Tuesday I was planning on doing some running around, but since everyone was so tired, I decided to stay home for the day. I got some more grass cut in the morning while the kids played outside, and then I got caught up on some house chores in the afternoon.
Wednesday was a long day. We had a bunch of running around to do, some of which I had been putting off for a while! We went into Calgary first, to Market Mall, to get the boys some new pants. We then headed to Balzac, to Cross Iron Mills mall. There we ate lunch, then went to Toy's R Us so that the triplets could spend the gift cards they got for their birthday, and I got them booster seats for the Suburban. Kadance still isn't quite big enough for a booster seat, but the boys finally are! :) After the mall we headed to Costco, where we got some groceries and some other stuff, including some flowers for my mom, since it was her birthday. After Costco, we went to Airdrie, dropped the flowers off at my mom's, visited with her and my dad for a few minutes, and then finally went to Superstore to get the rest of our groceries! By the time we got home, it was already 7pm. We quickly ate supper, and I got the kids into bed!
Thursday we all woke up tired, but we had plans to meet a friend at the zoo. So we got ready and were out the door by 8:30am. The kids were all crabby and whiny the whole time, and Sage cried for half the time. It was a total bust! I think they were all just so over tired from such a busy day on Wednesday, and a few too many late nights over the last few weeks. It also didn't help that I decided to NOT bring Sage's stroller, and have her walk the zoo for the first time. Not a bright move. We were home from the zoo by about 2pm, and since ALL of the kids slept on the way home, they were refreshed and happy to play outside for the rest of the afternoon, while I weeded the garden. :)
On Friday I did a few things around the house in the morning, and then we went to the pool for the afternoon, with our friends who we took swimming lessons with all year. The kids were still acting a bit crabby and bad, and I think they were still just over-tired!
The weekend was pretty low-key, Gairod had to work, so the kids played outside, and I did a bunch of weeding in my garden! I will post some pics of it next week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment