Monday, July 30, 2012

Fifth week of Summer!

Monday was cold and rainy. The weather outside mirrored the moods inside. The kids played and watched a movie, while I tried to get some stuff cleaned up around here!


Tuesday was much the same as Monday. Cold and rainy again. Again, kids played and watched a movie, while I tried to be productive.


On Wednesday we headed into Crossfield at 10am, to get Kadance's hair cut. Then we had a bunch of errands to run, and finished off with grocery shopping. It was another cool and rainy day. What happened to Summer?!


Thursday was finally a bit warmer, and we headed into Airdrie to go swimming for the afternoon. Our kids seriously LOVE swimming so much, and I love being able to take them almost every week! :)


Friday was finally a HOT day! I spent most of the day cutting the grass. I didn't realize it was going to be so nice out, so I didn't put any sunscreen on, and ended up burnt. Oops! On Friday evening, we had a hot dog roast for dinner, complete with s'mores! :)



Saturday started out beautiful, so Gairod and I went out and caught frogs with the kids! :) Just after lunch, a storm rolled in, and it poured rain for a couple of hours! Later in the afternoon, we went to a friends farm, for dinner, drinks, and visiting. It was a beautiful evening, and we all had a really good time! :)

Garden - Saturday July 28th
Sunday was another nice day. The kids all slept in after being out so late the night before. Everyone was kind of tired and cranky. The kids played outside, while I got caught up on laundry, and Gairod worked at his brothers shop.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...