I lost 1lb this week. That is a total of 7lbs in 4 weeks, bringing me down to 218lbs. I was really hoping to lose 2lbs this week, but 1lb is better than nothing, so I will take it! lol!
I am also happy to say that I am at my lowest weight in over a year - sad I know, but a victory nonetheless! I know this because I am one of those weird people that keeps track of my weight. No, I mean I really keep track of my weight. As in, I weigh myself EVERY Monday, and I write it down in a little book. Why? I don't know, it's just a quirk I guess! I could tell you my weight at any given week dating all the way back to August 2006, when I got pregnant with the triplets. Yes, I know I'm weird.
ANYWAYS, I have continued to step up the intensity on the treadmill, and today I ran 15 straight minutes, with a 2 min warm up, and a 3 min cool down, for a total of 20 minutes! It has been YEARS since I have run for 15 minutes, and I am very proud that I can finally do it again! I really do enjoy running. The rush of endorphins makes me feel strong and powerful - and I like it!! :)
On Thursday, the kids and I will be heading up to my parents cabin, with my mom. We are hoping to be up there for a week, then have Gairod join us for another week or two. So we will potentially be up there for 3 weeks. We don't have a computer or internet up there, so I won't be able to blog, but I will be continuing my running and my dieting. This is going to be a real test of my strength and will-power. There are so many tempting treats at the lake - an awesome bakery, ice cream, a candy store - so I will have to work really hard to stay on track with my Weight Watchers. Exercising will also be harder. I will be running outside, which is a lot harder than running on a treadmill. But I am determined to continue losing weight, and becoming a healthier person. I am hoping to come back in 3 weeks down at least a few more pounds! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment