Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Update #2

I am very happy to say that I had a very successful week!!

I did great with my exercising again, running 3 days, and doing the 30 Day Shred DVD for 2 days. I even stepped up the intensity this week! I changed my ratio of walking to running, to include more running, less walking. My goal is to eventually get to 20 straight minutes of running, with a couple extra minutes added on for walking cool down. I forgot how much I enjoyed running. When I was in high school, I used to run quite a bit. I love the endorphins and energy I get from it! :) I also stepped up to level 2 of the 30 Day Shred.

I finally turned a corner with my eating!! I started doing Weight Watchers on Tuesday, and I am thrilled that it payed off!! I lost 3.5 pounds this week!! That brings me down to 221lbs, with a two week total of 4lbs lost. :) If I can keep it up, I will hopefully be out of the 220's next week!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...